To submit an article for consideration in one of our newsletters, please review the guidelines and follow the instructions below.
Guidelines for Submitting Articles
- Stay legal. If your article has not been authored by you, we need permission to reprint it. Fill out our Reprint Permission Form(PDF, 56KB) and send it back to us. We must have this on file before we can publish the article.
- Be brief. Your article may be edited for space and/or content.
- No articles disguised as ads. If your article includes information that would portrey it as an advertisement, it may be excluded or edited (for instance: contact information included within the body of the article may be removed). Bylines may also be edited or removed at our discretion.
- Don’t embed photos. When submitting photos, submit them as attachments, not as embedded objects within a document.
- Include your contact information. Please include your name, email address, and phone number so that we may contact you if we have questions about your submission. Although the contact information you provide will not be included in the newsletter, we cannot publish an article that does not include contact information with the submission.